With BrainBox Dinosaurs game be the player with the most cards after 10 minutes to win! For dinosaur lovers everywhere, this exciting new addition to the range helps improve observation and memory skills while introducing a world of prehistoric creatures. This game includes favourites such as Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops.
The game will familiarise players with not so well known dinosaurs such as the Giraffatitan and Zalmoxes. Each card is individually illustrated and gives pronounciation and meaning of each dinosaurs name, food type and interesting facts.
1. Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card. 2. Pass the card to another player and roll the die. Then answer the question on the back of the card.
3. Another player reads the question, your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer. 4. If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
5. The next player then take their turn. The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
- Contents: Playing Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die .
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5025822900388.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This toy does not provide protection.