Each ghd curve® tong contains patented tri-zone® breakthrough ceramic technology that guarantees the right curling temperature of 185°C. This is maintained with six quick-thinking sensors in the tri-zone® barrel that ensures the optimum temperature is delivered constantly and evenly all along the barrel of the tong; delivering lasting curls that are formed fast and stay locked-in, while respecting the health of your hair.
The ghd curve® classic curl tong has a 26mm medium barrel with spring activated ergonomic lever to create consistent curls for a classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair in place while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage, so you can use your tong anywhere in the world.
So if you are looking to create classic, covetable curls simply discover the ghd curve® classic curl tong.
- ghd curve® classic tong
- Free delivery available
- medium 26mm barrel designed to create consistent medium size curls
- spring-activated lever for securing the tips of the hair while creating curls
- cool tip designed for more comfortable curling
- safety stand for securing the tong on a hard surface while not in use
- patented tri-zone® technology locks in your curls with the right, even heat
- advanced ceramic coating specially designed for smoother curling
- on-off switch and indicator press and hold design avoids accidental use during styling. Light & sound indicate on-off and ready to use
- sleep mode automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
- universal voltage and professional length swivel cable
Buy with Confidence
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Secure online payments
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Track your order
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.