Green Board Games
BrainBox Inventions Game
Be the player to win the most cards in 10 minutes! Do you ever think to yourself where would we be without the light bulb, telephone, the internet or even tea bags! BrainBox Inventions game strikes a great balance between fun and learning. The game brings out the inventor in everyone and gives players the inspiration needed to maybe invent something themselves!
1. The youngest play goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox, turn over the sand timer and study the card. 2. Pass the card to another player and roll the die. Answer the question on the card.
3. Another player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer. 4. If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
5. The next player takes their turn. The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
- Contents: Playing Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die.
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5025822900067.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This toy does not provide protection.