In BrainBox Pictures game the player with the most cards after 10 minutes wins! The game helps children recognise items from households, holidays and everyday scenes. It tackle object association but also colours and number fun can be had too. 55 beautifully illustrated cards to play with giving your child the right start in Early Years learning. . .
1. The youngest play goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox, turn over the sand timer and study the card. 2. Pass the card to another player and roll the die. Answer the question on the card.
3. Another player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer. 4. If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
5. The next player takes their turn. The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
- Contents: Playing Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die.
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5025822900104.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This toy does not provide protection.