Green Board Games
BrainBox World History
In BrainBox World History game the winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes! Did you know that during the first moon landing the astronauts spent 21 hours on the surface of the moon? Do you have any idea how long the Berlin Wall is? It is 87 miles long! Why not open up a BrainBox and play the game, whilst learning lots of fun filled facts.
1. The youngest play goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox, turn over the sand timer and study the card. 2. Pass the card to another player and roll the die. Answer the question on the card.
3. Another player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer. 4. If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
5. The next player takes their turn. The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
This BrainBox contains 56 beautifully illustrated cards highlighting some of the worlds most greatest and significant historical events.
- Contents: Playing Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die.
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5025822900173.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This toy does not provide protection.