Philips Lumea IPL - Hair Removal for Face/Body/Bikini BRI956
Experience hair-free smoothness for up to 8 weeks*
The world's first IPL with unique curved attachment for body and tailored attachment for
face. Philips Lumea Prestige is also the most effective IPL solution offering cordless and
corded use and a SmartSkin sensor.
Continuously smooth skin with Lumea IPL technology
- Derived from professional IPL, developed with dermatologists
- Proven effectiveness
- Suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types
- Both cordless and corded functionality
Specialised treatment of different body areas
- Uniquely curved attachments for different body areas
- Underarm attachment: medium size, curved-out design for underarm
- Bikini attachment: curved with transparent filter for bikini area
- Body attachment with large, curved-in design for large areas
- Face attachment with precise design and extra face filter
Maximum freedom, minimum hassle
- With SmartSkin sensor
- No replacement parts, no hidden costs
Lumea prevents hair regrowth**
Philips Lumea uses an innovative light-based technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Gentle pulses of light are applied at the root and, after several treatments, hair is prevented from growing back. IPL technology has been available in specialist salons since 1997. Philips Lumea, derived from this professional IPL technology, makes it possible for you to treat hair easily and effectively at home. Philips Lumea Prestige is the culmination of 14 years of research and development in collaboration with leading dermatologists.
Objective studies show significant hair reduction after as few as 3 to 4 bi-weekly treatments, resulting in smooth, hair-free skin. To maintain results, touch up every 4 to 8 weeks. - To enlarge this picture, please click on the image in the image gallery at the top of this page.
Suitable Hair and Skin Types
Philips Lumea Prestige works effectively, easily and safely on a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. As with other IPL-based treatments, Philips Lumea cannot be used to treat white/grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. This is due to the high contrast required between the pigment in the hair colour and the pigment in the skin tone.
- Body areas: Arms, Legs, Stomach
- Face areas: Chin, Upper lip, Jawline
- Sensitive areas: Underarms, Bikini
Technical specs. attachments
- Body treatment attachment: Shape: Convex curved, Window size: 4.1 cm2
- Face treatment attachment: Shape: Flat, Window size: 2 cm2, extra filter
- Underarm treatment attachment: Shape: Concave curved, Window size: 3 cm2
- Bikini treatment attachment: Shape: Concave curved, Window size: 3 cm2, extra filter
- Slide and Flash: For quick application
- Stamp and Flash: For treatment on small areas
- Corded / cordless use: Both cordless and corded use
Safety and adjustable settings
- Integrated UV filter: Protects skin from UV light
- 5 light energy settings: Adjustable to your skin type
- Integrated safety system: Prevent unintentional flashing
- Skin Tone sensor: Detects your skin tone
- SmartSkin sensor: The right setting on demand
- Lower legs: 8.5 min
- Underarm: 2.5 min
- Bikini line: 2 min
- Face areas: 1.5 min
- High performance lamp: Delivers > 250 000 flashes
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Instructions for use: User manual
- Storage: Luxurious pouch
- Adapter: 19.5 V / 4000 mA
- Warranty: 2 years global warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.