- Made from Konjac Glucomannan, a natural soluble fibre
- Carbohydrate, fat, sugar and gluten free as well as containing only 10 Calories per pack
- High in soluble fibre and have been shown to help stabilise blood sugar levels,
- Suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and people with diabetes
- Also suitable for people with wheat intolerance or allergies to gluten or soy
Zero Noodles are made from Konjac Glucomannan which is a natural soluble fibre produced by the Konjac Plant which is then mixed with water to produce the noodles. The noodles are white/translucent in colour and slightly gelatinous in texture; they are contained in water and packaged in plastic bags. Zero Noodles are relatively tasteless, as is pasta or rice, and absorb the flavour of the food and sauce in which they are cooked in. Before consuming, noodles must be rinsed well under warm water and then dried with kitchen paper before then adding to the cooked food and simmering for a further 3 minutes until heated through.